Monday, June 12, 2006

Tropical Storm Alberto!


Yuck, yuck and more yuck! The tropical depression has progressed to a tropical storm and will be a hurricane, a catergory 1 when it hands land tomorrow! Just two days ago theyy said this one won't be trouble, it was projected to be tropical depression! Hello, wrong already and this is only storm 1! Granted, we do need the rain though. It has not stopped since sometime before sunrise!

I have two, two year olds in the house today! Not too bad since we are rained in and will be tomorrow. Thankfully it was the beiginning of the week and not the end! I thought about the library, but it is just awful! Kevin said a tornado had been spotted in Bartow and didn't really want us to go out. I really wanted Family Fun to run energy off, but two, two year olds on my hip running in the rain didn't sound like fun!

I got some sute photos of the two boys and Carter by himself with my black cloth! I am obsessed with it! I need to find a new prop soon! The white wall was retired, soon will the black felt, eventually!

Well, I should get some scrapping done before the two little ones awake! It has been peaceful since 1! I have close to another hour of bliss before they awaken!

No comments: