Saturday, June 10, 2006

Lazy Saturday

Not too much going on today! I hope everyone else is having a great day!

I had to run some errands. Both kids needed new sneakers! Ashton's feet are huge and Sadie is finally beginning to grow! I also went to order the CD from VBS. It should be in shortly. I couldn't resist going to Violette's since I was on my own to use one of my birthday gift certificates.

Kevin put his Comanche out front for sale today. He is still going to piddle with it a little bit.

I took an old acrylic frame that you can put things in. It had come with M&M's as a gift, but they melted and the cockroaches found it! Yuck! I had a brainstorm today to cut paper a 1/4 of an inch and roll it up and stuff it inside. I love how it came out. Now, I have to find somewhere to hang it!

No comments: